We’re committed to minimising our environmental impact through continuous improvement in our supply chain and business operations. We truly want to leave this world in a better place.
The sourcing of products and textiles is the core of our business, and it’s our mission to do that in the most responsible, ethical and environmentally conscious way possible. Supply chain transparency is vital so that we know the impact our production is having on the environment and community. To achieve this we work closely with our manufacturers and prioritise accountability, visibility and accreditation.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
When it comes to improving our local operations and minimising their impact, we follow the mantra of reduce, reuse, recycle - it’s pretty simple really. This ethos applies to our Distribution Centre and Head Office, as well as our logistics chain as we believe every little step counts.
New to Barkers?
- 10% off full price products in store and online*
- Be first access to exclusive deals and VIP days
- Exclusive invites to VIP events
- Access to order history, so we remember your sizes
- Save your address details for a fast and easy order processing.