The original full-size, full-length and full-performance option for the everyday. A classic umbrella that is a revolutionary extra-strong windproof umbrella with a Radial Tensioning System which redirects, transfers and distributes the effort used in opening the umbrella through the entire canopy surface, creating an unflappable, aerodynamic umbrella proven on winds up to force 12 (117km/h).
- 6 double struts - redirects the user's effort into the specifically designed floating ribs.
- Floating ribs - these transfer the opening force into the patented Blunt tips on the end of each rib.
- Blunt tips - the tips open like miniature umbrellas in their specially designed pockets, evenly distributing the tension right to the edge, where it is most needed.
- Easy-to-grip rubberized handle
- Length 84 cm
- Large canopy-span of approximately 120 cm
- Total weight 640 g
- Need Help? Use Live Chat
- Size Guide
- Shipping & Returns
Barkers offers FREE overnight delivery on all New Zealand orders placed Mon-Thur before 2pm.
Order placed outside of this will be delivered between 1-2 days.
This appiles to both to Click and Collect and delivery to your address.
For more information visit our full Shipping Guide Here
We accept returns or exchanges of online purchases within 30 days from the date you recieve your product.
All orders come with a pre-paid and pre-addressed return courier sticker to make returns easy. Please note you will be charged $4.99 for the use of this label.
You can return or exchange both new season and Outlet sale product by sending it back to us via post, or by taking it into any Barkers store.
For our full returns policy and more information visit our full Retuns Guide Here
Please select a region and colour of product to view store availability.
New to Barkers?
- 10% off full price products in store and online*
- Be first access to exclusive deals and VIP days
- Exclusive invites to VIP events
- Access to order history, so we remember your sizes
- Save your address details for a fast and easy order processing.