The Field Notes brand offers a collection of well-designed, vintage-styled notebooks for everyday use. Started in 2006 by design guru Aaron Draplin, these proudly-made-in-America pocket notebooks pay homage to the agricultural memo books and pocket ledgers of old, while staying at the forefront of both material and style innovation. And in their overall quality, reliability, and appearance - they are second to none.
- Steno Lined Notebook
- 80 pages
- Size: 15cm x 23cm
- Double-O spiral bound
- Inside covers display various information including, but not limited to, the history of stenography, an abbreviations guide, temperature conversions, planetary distances from the sun and a hobo symbol quick reference guide.
- Need Help? Use Live Chat
- Size Guide
- Shipping & Returns
Please select a region and colour of product to view store availability.
New to Barkers?
- 10% off full price products in store and online*
- Be first access to exclusive deals and VIP days
- Exclusive invites to VIP events
- Access to order history, so we remember your sizes
- Save your address details for a fast and easy order processing.