Soon after opening on Regent Street London in 1875 Arthur Liberty printed the first Liberty fabrics. By their 1890s Liberty Art Fabrics were a byword for the best of 'Avant Garde' textile design. With new and classic designs added each season, the rich heritage of Liberty Print continues. Barkers are proud to be sharing part of that heritage in this season's range of ties and accessories.
This particular collaboration with Liberty and Parisian has produced a premium cotton tie with blade width of 7cm and internal tie loop.
- Need Help? Use Live Chat
- Size Guide
- Shipping & Returns
Please select a region and colour of product to view store availability.
- 1. Select store
- 2. Make reservation
- 3. Reservation complete
New to Barkers?
- 10% off full price products in store and online*
- Be first access to exclusive deals and VIP days
- Exclusive invites to VIP events
- Access to order history, so we remember your sizes
- Save your address details for a fast and easy order processing.