The Chambray Face Mask has been carefully hand crafted in New Zealand to the same standards Parisian adhere to as a specialist maker. The finest materials have been chosen for both comfort and style. Crafted from a French chambray, a durable yet soft weave for a neutral relaxed option. Coupled with a woven super-fine 100% merino wool lining to deliver the ultimate in comfort, with superior wicking properties to draw moisture away from the skin. Refined for comfort, they are shaped for ease of breathing and have adjustable toggles to ensure the perfect fit.
Face Masks cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. We recommend hand washing before wearing and between each wear to maintain optimum hygiene practices.
Outer: 100% Egyptian cotton
Inner: 100% Merino wool
- Expertly handmade in New Zealand
- Soft chambray
- Machine washable on wool/gentle wash
- Unique super-fine weave
- 6mm elastic for comfort
- Includes adjustable toggles to ensure a perfect fit
- Shaped for ease of talking and breathing
- Non-medical grade
- Need Help? Use Live Chat
Please select a region and colour of product to view store availability.
- 1. Select store
- 2. Make reservation
- 3. Reservation complete
New to Barkers?
- 10% off full price products in store and online*
- Be first access to exclusive deals and VIP days
- Exclusive invites to VIP events
- Access to order history, so we remember your sizes
- Save your address details for a fast and easy order processing.