What is your return policy?
Barkers allows returns or exchanges for change of mind, faulty items and incorrect purchase of size or colour. Online orders can be returned in any Barkers store or sent back to our online returns centre.
- Unworn and sell-able merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, store credit or refund in the form of original payment, provided it’s accompanied by an original Barkers sales receipt and with all original packaging and tags attached. Please note that in-store purchases have a 14 day returns policy.
- Worn, damaged or altered merchandise can't be exchanged or refunded.
- Underwear can't be exchanged or refunded unless it’s faulty.
- If the merchandise being returned was paid for with a store credit/gift card or was itself an exchange for returned merchandise, we can only offer an exchange or credit/gift card and not a refund.
- If merchandise is faulty, we'll meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy in terms of a refund, exchange or credit.
- When requesting a refund on an entire order, your original shipping fee will be refunded also. Shipping costs will not be refunded for partial order returns.
- Any garments returned for exchange or refund are returned at the purchaser's expense - that is, the customer pays for the courier or postage back to Barkers. Barkers will cover the cost of sending replacement items to the original purchaser. We cannot refund courier or postage costs unless the item is faulty.
NOTE: We highly advise using postage tracking on your return as we cannot refund or exchange items that go missing in the post.
New to Barkers?
- 10% off full price products in store and online*
- Be first access to exclusive deals and VIP days
- Exclusive invites to VIP events
- Access to order history, so we remember your sizes
- Save your address details for a fast and easy order processing.