Extended Christmas Returns Period
Shop for loved ones with confidence; All online purchases from November 12th will be eligible to be returned 30 days after Christmas. Online purchases can be returned by mail to our warehouse or in any of our stores for a refund or exchange. Note that the refund will be processed in the form of the original payment. Barkers allows returns or exchanges on all orders (excluding face masks), including sale and outlet items.
Unworn and sell-able merchandise may be returned within 30 days of Christmas for an exchange, store credit or refund in the form of original payment, provided it’s accompanied by an original Barkers sales receipt and with all original packaging and tags attached. Please note that in-store purchases have a 14-day returns policy from Christmas Day.
- Worn, damaged or altered merchandise can't be exchanged or refunded.
- Underwear and Facemasks can't be exchanged or refunded unless they are faulty.
- If the merchandise being returned was paid for with a gift card or was itself an exchange for returned merchandise, we can only offer an exchange or gift card and not a refund.
- If merchandise is faulty, we'll meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy in terms of a refund, exchange or credit.
- Any garments returned for exchange or refund are returned at the purchaser's expense - that is, the customer pays for the courier or postage back to Barkers. Barkers will cover the cost of sending replacement items to the original purchaser. We cannot refund courier or postage costs unless the item is faulty.
NOTE: We highly advise using postage tracking on your return as we cannot refund or exchange items that go missing in the post.
New to Barkers?
- 10% off full price products in store and online*
- Be first access to exclusive deals and VIP days
- Exclusive invites to VIP events
- Access to order history, so we remember your sizes
- Save your address details for a fast and easy order processing.