How to Care for the Levi's Jacquard by Google Jacket?
The electronics contained in the jacket cuff are designed to go through standard consumer home washing, however, wash conditions can vary so gently cycle and line dry is recommended for increased longevity. To clean the Jacquard Tag, wipe with a soft dry or damp cloth. Do not use soaps, solvents or abrasives on the Tag. The Jacquard Tag is water resistant, and can be used in the rain as long as the Tag or sleeve cuff becomes too wet. To avoid the Jacquard Tag to function reliably, allow it to dry before resuming use. Also, make sure to machine wash cold and avoid bleaching. Make sure to tumble dry on medium. Hot iron is acceptable but make sure to avoid ironing the left cuff. Avoid dry cleaning, remove the Jacquard tag before washing..
New to Barkers?
- 10% off full price products in store and online*
- Be first access to exclusive deals and VIP days
- Exclusive invites to VIP events
- Access to order history, so we remember your sizes
- Save your address details for a fast and easy order processing.