How should I take care for selvedge denim?
We recommend waiting 6 months before washing raw denim for the first time as you need time to allow the dye to sink in. As you wear them and break them in, you will start to create personalised wear lines, softening the fabric to your shape. The personalized character of raw denim truly is its best feature and it gains its best look and feel with very infrequent washing.
New to Barkers?
- 10% off full price products in store and online*
- Be first access to exclusive deals and VIP days
- Exclusive invites to VIP events
- Access to order history, so we remember your sizes
- Save your address details for a fast and easy order processing.