We are looking for an Assistant Manager to manage our fantastic Barkers Albany store.
The successful candidate will be dynamic, a high performing assistant manager with a proven track record for developing a great team culture and delivering results.
As Assistant Manager, you will need to lead a team and be adaptable to the pace and challenges a Barkers store presents. There has been no better time to drive one of our key stores to the next level as Barkers business continues to experience fantastic growth.
We are looking for someone who's ready to stand and deliver and can tick all the following boxes:
• Proven performance management
• Naturally fashion-forward with a good commercial eye
• Confident communicator
• Amazing sales skills
• A love for the Barkers brand
The role is Sunday through to Thursday and approximately 42.5 hours per week.
We offer a very generous and competitive remuneration for the right candidate which includes great staff discounts at both Barkers and Max stores.
All applications need to include a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for the role. Please email Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org closing date 25th October 2019
Yacht Club - Albany
- Excellent staff discounts.
- Clear career path, with internal hiring preferences.
- Inclusion into our "Share of Success" scheme.
- Flexible work / life balance.
- A great bunch of colleagues
- Fun working environments.
New to Barkers?
- 10% off full price products in store and online*
- Be first access to exclusive deals and VIP days
- Exclusive invites to VIP events
- Access to order history, so we remember your sizes
- Save your address details for a fast and easy order processing.